This article was also published on my LinkedIn. This is part 2 of 3 of my blog series about Top Blogs and Podcasts For Accounting Students.
As Accodex has Partners in the USA, I follow American accounting news pretty closely. Over the past few years, I have come across the following blogs and podcasts, and had the privilege to meet a few people on this list!
The top blogs and podcasts for US Accounting Students to utilise are:
- Accountants World – http://community.accountantsworld.com/
- Accounting Principals – http://blog.accountingprincipals.com/
- Accounting Today – https://www.accountingtoday.com/voices
- Accounting Web – http://www.accountingweb.com/
- Accountex Report – https://www.accountexnetwork.com/blog/
- Bill Meador, Advice for Tax Preparers – http://www.advicefortaxpreparers.com/
- Blake Oliver – http://www.blakeoliver.com/blog/
- Bloomberg – https://www.bna.com/Accounting-Blog/
- Entrepreneur – https://www.entrepreneur.com/topic/accounting
- Going Concern – http://goingconcern.com/
- Google News – https://news.google.com/news/section?q=accounting
- Mark Goldman , CPA, Where Accountants Go – https://www.whereaccountantsgo.com/blog/
- Jason Blumer, Thrivecast – https://thriveal.com/podca
- Jody Padar, Let’s Get Radical – http://www.voiceamerica.com/show/2559/lets-get-radical
- John Garrett, Green Apple Podcast – http://johngcomedy.com/green-apple-podcast/
- New York Times – https://www.nytimes.com/topic/subject/accounting-and-accountants
- Quickbooks – http://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/
- Xero – https://www.xero.com/blog/
If you are an accountant who has other blog or podcast recommendations for US accounting students, please comment in the comments section so we can all read or listen to them!