This article was also published on my LinkedIn.
This is the final instalment of my 3 part blog series about Top Blogs and Podcasts For Accounting Students.
The UK is another country into which Accodex has expanded. To better understand the accounting industry within the UK, and to be able to support our partners in the UK, I have researched, read and listened to quite a few blogs and podcasts.
The top blogs and podcasts for UK Accounting Students to utilise are:
- Accountancy Age – https://www.accountancyage.com/type/news/
- Accounting Web – https://www.accountingweb.co.uk/blogs
- Crunch – https://www.crunch.co.uk/blog/
- Georgette Rowland Osborne – Firmer Figures Business Show
- Going Concern – http://goingconcern.com/
- High Flyers – http://www.highflyers.london/blog/
- Kashflow – https://www.kashflow.com/blog/
- Mercia Group – https://blog.mercia-group.co.uk/
- Quickbooks – https://www.quickbooks.co.uk/r/
- Reckon – https://blog.reckon.com/
- Sage – http://blog.sage.co.uk/
- Xero – https://www.xero.com/blog/
If you are an accountant who has other blog or podcast recommendations for UK accounting students, please comment in the comments section so we can all read or listen to them!